Downloading content for offline viewing is available on Jawwy TV iOS and Android mobile app. You can download your favorite movies and TV shows and watch them later, even without access to Internet. To identify what is downloadable, just look for the Download button next to the video.
Which content can I download?
There are hundreds of videos available for download on Jawwy TV.
- Explore content on Jawwy TV.
- Select the movie or show you’d like to download.
- Movies that are available for download have a download button in the details page. In case of series, the download button can be seen after tapping the expand icon next to the episode.
- Tap Download to begin the download.
- Once your download is complete, go to Downloads section from the menu and start watching.
* Please note that download availability varies from title to title. If the download button is not available on the details page, it means the content cannot be downloaded due to contractual agreement with the content partner.
On which devices can I download content on mobile app?
Downloads feature is supported on all iOS mobile and tablet devices with iOS 11.3 or later. Similarly, mobile and tablet Android devices of OS 4.4 and up are supported.
How long do my downloads remain stored in my device?
Once a title is downloaded, it will remain in the Downloads section of your device for the next 30 days. Please keep in mind that you can watch all the videos you’ve downloaded on that specific device, regardless of the Profile used to download.
Are there any download limits?
You can have up to 100 downloads in your account at a time. These limits are set at the account level, not per profile or device. You’ll have access to your downloads for 30 days, unless the episode or movie expires from Jawwy TV before that. If a download expires before you’ve watched it, you may be able to renew it.
How to renew expired download?
If some of your downloaded videos have expired, you can just tap Renew download and then choose from options available.
Are downloaded content safe for family viewing?
Parental control level on the profile applies also to the downloaded videos. Yes, you can easily make downloaded content safe for family viewing by setting an appropriate parental control level on the profile and using profile lock.
How to delete downloads?
If you’ve reached the maximum number of downloads or run out of space, you can delete some of your downloads to make room for new ones.
To delete some downloads:
- Go to Downloads from the menu.
- Tap edit icon at the top of the screen.
- Tap cross icon to remove the downloads you want to delete.
To delete all downloads:
- Go to Settings and then Downloads.
- Tap Delete all downloads to delete all downloads at one go from your device.